Thursday, July 1, 2010

Starting~~

My name is Faridzudin bin Razali. A very simple guy living in muar. Someone who have a small heart with a big dreams. A very typical boy next door. Nothing to say about my life though because that will against the main purpose why im here. The only reason i started to type in here is because i think that i would like to share a couple of thing with others. To share about my point of view about something and what happen around me.

Sometimes i think i loved to talk about certain issues that happen in our world such as health issues, politics, economics or even human rights. Or sometimes, i would like to talk about what happen in my daily life. All of it comes with one main reason ; to share opinion.

So, with this, i think my journey will soon begins.........

No comments:

Post a Comment